PDA

View Full Version : web page

aokweld101
01-30-2014, 11:51 AM
I didn't see anywhere to put this post so I thought I throw it in somewhere, I have been trying to sell my items via vending for over a year and went at least once a weekend and it isn't working the setup fees were $10.00 now they went to $30.00 and I wasn't making enough to make the $10.00 back and has just about put me in the poor house I thought if I put a jar out and wrote on the jar..... complements cost a penny"..... I might make enough money for buying wood my next step I guess is a web page. Can someone tell me how to go about it....

Bigtyme
01-30-2014, 12:29 PM
I believe there are a number of options available as well as a range of costs. I might suggest searching the forum as this has come up a number of times and there has been some good posts. Me, I built mine through Vistprint which has a number of templates so it is easy for a basic site, but I don't have an e commerce section which mat be important to you...

fwharris
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM
I would suggest first trying a facebook, twitter, google or similar page first. They are free and you can list as a local business. Also look for local for sale pages to list your items. If your struggling now just at local set ups dumping money into a web site might not be a good place to start with.

zan29
01-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Etsy.com is a very good place to sell items.

chief2007
01-30-2014, 05:12 PM
Etsy.com is a very good place to sell items.

Agree with Etsy.com - great place to sell - My wife and I sell a lot there.