PDA

View Full Version : touch pad freezes up

sw123man
01-19-2014, 05:49 PM
I was carving and the error check back roller press enter to continue.so I check and press enter the machine continues with the project but will not clear the error message unless you turn off the power.it has happened twice now any suggestions?

fwharris
01-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I would start with a reformat of the flash card.

Digitalwoodshop
01-19-2014, 07:15 PM
Reset the power and load a board. On the Keypad, call up sensor data and the roller data.... As you crank the head down on the board and up off the board you should see the state change on the LCD.

Remember a Roller that does not come un compressed or released could be resting on some sawdust on the flat plate that the released roller rest on. It builds up over time and does not let the switch tang fall into the slot.

Use Extreem Care if you remove the Keyboard Side to clean the plate as you can tear the keypad wires.

AL

sw123man
01-26-2014, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=Digitalwoodshop;219861]Reset the power and load a board. On the Keypad, call up sensor data and the roller data.... As you crank the head down on the board and up off the board you should see the state change on the LCD.

Remember a Roller that does not come un compressed or released could be resting on some sawdust on the flat plate that the released roller rest on. It builds up over time and does not let the switch tang fall into the slot.

Use Extreem Care if you remove the Keyboard Side to clean the plate as you can tear the keypad wires.