PDA

View Full Version : New cut motor, still doesn't work

zan29
01-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Just installed a new cut motor but when running the test, seems like there's not a drop of juice going towards the motor but the screen says it's running. The cover switch works fine, verified again if it was connected properly. Could something have burnt when my motor was about to stall?

peep
01-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Just had the same thing last week. For me the problem turned out to be one of the two connectors going to the cut motor. The plastic ones that you push together. One was bent inside and seemed like they were together, but they were not. Odd thing is it passed every test, but the cut motor never spun till I replaced the plastic jacks.

zan29
01-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Sounds like it's my problem, thanks peep!

zan29
01-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Alright Henry, you can let the cat out of the bag and make fun of me now.........you can tell the whole story why my machine wasn't working! :p No more troubleshooting for me, I'll let the pros do that next time!

fwharris
01-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Alright Henry, you can let the cat out of the bag and make fun of me now.........you can tell the whole story why my machine wasn't working! :p No more troubleshooting for me, I'll let the pros do that next time!

Now guessing this should be a good story!! :D

mtylerfl
01-24-2014, 11:57 AM
I'm gonna guess the batteries inside the flexshaft went dead .

lynnfrwd
01-24-2014, 12:17 PM
I'm gonna guess the batteries inside the flexshaft went dead .

Oh, now you are REALLY GOING TO CONFUSE PEOPLE!!

Lol!

CNC Carver
01-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Are those the supercharged batteries or regular? lol

henry1
01-24-2014, 01:01 PM
she all good now I fix her problem working good now as of today and more problem as I still checking bearing an Y motor gear bearing gone !!

peep
01-24-2014, 01:33 PM
I got tired of changing batteries, so I put in rechargeable batteries. Its worked since ;)

zan29
01-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Well I guess Henry won't tell you all the stupid things I've done. For one, the cut motor is still good, just didn't know there were 2 brushes (now you can laugh) but you know, a girl's gotta try and learn. Just so glad to have my baby back in good shape and she'll be back on the job in the morning. Thank you very much Henry! And yes, Henry changed all the batteries......:p

she all good now I fix her problem working good now as of today and more problem as I still checking bearing an Y motor gear bearing gone !!