PDA

View Full Version : Lucky boy!

dehrlich
12-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Ok forgive me, I just gotta brag. I am lucky to have an amazing girlfriend, who just bought me a super awesome Christmas gift. Next week I will be wheeling a new Grizzley 15" planer with spiral cutter head into my shop. Counts as Christmas and birthday which is next month, but I don't care. My current planer, a 13" Ryobi is finally dying after eating through thousands of board feet. It will be nice to have a planer that will surface boards that are the max size for the CW for a change. Now I just gotta work on getting the matching table saw :).

chief2007
12-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Well I would say yes indeed you have an amazing girlfriend! Plane some wood for me as well, lol

Capt Bruce
12-15-2013, 10:03 AM
It sounds like you are indeed fortunate to have both of them. Remember that the "amazing girlfriend" above all deserves care, maintenance and loving attention.

eelamb
12-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Just have it delivered here, I have the matching cabinet table saw, so they will be a great combination. Congrads

In fact cancel the delivery and tell them I will be there to pick it up before they close today, I am only an hour away from Grizzly, plus it would match my 14" extended band saw.

dehrlich
12-15-2013, 12:54 PM
Just have it delivered here, I have the matching cabinet table saw, so they will be a great combination. Congrads

In fact cancel the delivery and tell them I will be there to pick it up before they close today, I am only an hour away from Grizzly, plus it would match my 14" extended band saw.

HAHA, yeah right! Actually there is a table saw I want from them as well. I think that if I bought the saw too, they should ship both for the same freight charge... makes sense right? Bet they won't though... but i'm gonna try. I'm planning a major shop overhaul after all the Christmas stuff is done... gonna gut the place and re-run dust collection, etc etc. Anyone wanna come help? I'll pay you in lumber! I just went last week and got a pick up load of wood from a guy that was quitting. Some 12" wide cedar, spalted pecan, and a bunch of walnut. I had to go get a storage unit because I don't have room for any more lumber! It was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up though.

BTW Ed, which saw do you have? And do you like it?

dehrlich
12-15-2013, 01:04 PM
It sounds like you are indeed fortunate to have both of them. Remember that the "amazing girlfriend" above all deserves care, maintenance and loving attention.

Believe me, I know this is a fact. After the past experiences I have had with serious relationships, it is so refreshing to have someone that is genuine and caring (she's a nurse).

eelamb
12-15-2013, 08:39 PM
I have the G0715P table saw 2 HP and the G0555 band saw 1HP with the extended throat.
I love both of these, First time I cut something with the table saw I had to stop the cut and look. For it did not feel like I was cutting anything, and I was feeding red oak through it.
I also got the roller out feed for the table saw. Again well worth the price.
This saw weight runs right at 400 lb, and is shipped by freight. You are to have a way to unload it from the truck, three boxes. I picked mine up, and unloaded it, assembled and moved it right into the garage using my tractor. Sitting it on a roller base so I could move it once in the garage.

dehrlich
12-16-2013, 12:30 PM
Sweet, that's the same table saw I have my eye on. Now I know it's a good one.

Smoken D
12-17-2013, 08:16 AM
Wow! Merry christmas!