PDA

View Full Version : Sql error message when saving pattern to library

chkorte
12-07-2013, 02:37 PM
I just spent most of the morning editing a pattern in Pattern Editor. I have saved to pattern in Pattern Editor but when I try to Save it to Library I get an SQL error message saying 'to much data for one table row Unable to fetch results'. I've deleted some old patterns from my library, I've tried opening a new folder in Favorites in my library and putting it in there and I still keep getting the same SQL error message. Can anyone tell me what it is and why?

fwharris
12-07-2013, 02:46 PM
What software version you using? How large is your pattern file? Some times if it is a very large file size you can get that message. If so try reducing the pattern size dimensions in PE to see if will import into your favorites list.

You also did a good thing by saving it as a pattern..

bergerud
12-07-2013, 02:53 PM
That is an error message from the data base used for the patterns. Do you get the same message if you try to create and save a pattern to favorites from Designer? Someone on the forum was an expert on the SQ Lite data base. Maybe he will pipe in, otherwise, you may have to wait until Monday when one of the LHR software guys can help.

For future reference, check the size of the favorites.mpn file. Does anyone know what that size limlit is?

chkorte
12-07-2013, 04:53 PM
I should have mentioned I'm using version 1.187. I always tend to save things as I go along when working in Designer or Editor because of the bad habit they have of deciding to shut down without warning. Anyway I shrank the file down and it saved to the Library, thanks. Funny thing is when I imported the JPEG I was working off of using Designer instead of Editor I was able to save it to the Library without needing to shrink it. Oh well. it's done, that's all I care about, live and learn.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL