PDA

View Full Version : 2 axis stall ERR. E06-0313

Tractor342
11-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Hi everyone
got this 2 axis stall err. message trying to cut some oak and not sure whats going on. has anyone got this message before? any ideas on why? was just wondering my shop has no heat in it right now and don't know if the cold has an effect on performance? Thanks in advance.
Roger

bergerud
11-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. I have never heard of the 2 axis stall. I would think that one stall caused the other. What was the machine doing when the stall happened? Did the board slip? Is the bit dull? We would need some more info if we are to try and figure out what happened.

CW-HAL9000
11-26-2013, 12:22 AM
If I let my shop get below 45 degrees I have problems. I have a portable propane heater that I use when the shop gets below 50. It makes a difference. I can actually see the truck moving slower and struggling if the shop gets to cold.

Digitalwoodshop
11-26-2013, 11:11 AM
I agree the COLD is an issue...

But 0313 is sometimes related to 1. A hole drilled through the brass roller plate, or 2. Using a Rock Chuck and installing the 1/8th inch bit TOO Long....

Just some WAG's... wild al guess's...

AL

Tractor342
11-26-2013, 06:08 PM
I was cutting a recess in a oak board .250" deep and about half way through the machine quit and displayed 2 axis stall. so I took the board out and replaced it with a pine board and it cut it out fine. put the oak board back in and same thing as soon as it started to cut it stopped. I replaced the two tractions belts thinking (one had a small tear) that might have something to do with it but it did the same thing a few min ago. Should have heat in shop this weekend..
Welcome to the forum. I have never heard of the 2 axis stall. I would think that one stall caused the other. What was the machine doing when the stall happened? Did the board slip? Is the bit dull? We would need some more info if we are to try and figure out what happened.

mtylerfl
11-26-2013, 07:05 PM
I was cutting a recess in a oak board .250" deep and about half way through the machine quit and displayed 2 axis stall. so I took the board out and replaced it with a pine board and it cut it out fine. put the oak board back in and same thing as soon as it started to cut it stopped. I replaced the two tractions belts thinking (one had a small tear) that might have something to do with it but it did the same thing a few min ago. Should have heat in shop this weekend..

I use two of these in my shop...

http://www.amazon.com/Holmes-HOH3000-Oil-Filled-Heater/dp/B003XKI8TO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1385514097&sr=8-4&keywords=oil+filled+radiator+heater

Safe and inexpensive. I do run each on separate circuits, though. Could trip a breaker if both run on the same circuit and are set at their highest heat setting.

fwharris
11-26-2013, 07:22 PM
If you have 220v in your shop/garage this is a very good heater

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Infrared-Heater-DR988-Industrial/dp/B003XOZN7A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385515207&sr=8-1&keywords=220v+shop+heater

It also helps if you have good insulation....