PDA

View Full Version : Not Lurking any longer

ruggybear
02-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Been lurking here for a while. Ordered my Compucarve from Sears on 2/1/07, picked it up last evening (2/15/07) and it is doing its first project as I write this.

So far no problems, Even upgraded the software and firmware from 1.113 to 1.115.

Regards,

Ken

The Bard
02-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Hurray!

ruggybear
02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Finished 5 projects in PINE today. They came pretty good but I am sure they will look better in hard wood. The trick seems to be how much effort you put into the preparation of the software. I am pretty good with computers and applications so I expect to ramp up my ability with Corel Draw and Paint as well as designer in the very near future.

Love the machine.

Ken

The Bard
02-17-2007, 12:03 AM
ok you're not complaining nearly enough.

you're new to posting so i'll give you a second chance...

*is waiting*

CW Rookie
02-18-2007, 07:45 PM
ok you're not complaining nearly enough.

you're new to posting so i'll give you a second chance...

*is waiting*

Since Ken is obviously too busy carving, I'll fill in with an issue.

I've written emails to Cmorlier (Feb12) and Crawls (Feb15) (is everyone there named Chris??), sent feedback on the CW site, and tried to get thru on the phone to no avail.

Upon registering our unit I read the notice about the second ¼” adapter that should have been included with the unit. (it came with one ¼” and one ½” adapter.)

So how do I obtain the second ¼” adapter?? Our unit is SN AE.001.100. Also, I asked that if you guys have an idea that this unit has one of the defective z-trucks I’d sure like to resolve the problem before I drill thru the housing or potentially create a safety issue.
:?: :?:

:idea: buy second unit= extra bits, adapters, and spare parts :idea: :wink:

The Bard
02-19-2007, 11:13 AM
call us. Ask for sales.

tell them the situation.

CW Rookie
02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Will do!! Thanks!!