PDA

View Full Version : Walker Tray

brdad
10-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Unfortunately this project didn't require the use of my CW, but it could have been used to carve a design in the sides instead of having my wife stamp and color on it...

Anyway, this is a tray for a folding walker. The complaint was the walker has a large bag for carrying items but there was no way to transport a cup of coffee and/or other small items you can't just drop in the bag. It turned out to be a really quick project to design, build, and finish. The shelf tips up to easily remove and replace, but it is also designed so it can stay in place when the walker is folded.

You can see the two haves use button head furniture screws to secure the tray to the hanger part. That is only because I only had dimensions to go on and wasn't sure if I would have to make adjustments. Turned out it was a perfect fit. If someone asked me for another it would be permanently secured.

SharonB
10-19-2013, 08:33 PM
Doesn't make a difference if it's stamped or carved this is one very nice project. The only thing missing is the license plate (shown on forum) on the upper cross bar. Great job.

easybuilt
10-20-2013, 10:13 AM
That is a very awesome project, love the design.