PDA

View Full Version : Done with CW. NOT For Sale Anymore

SteveEJ
09-25-2013, 01:36 PM
All,

Selling my CW. For info contact me at steveej0828@ yahoo . If the price is right for both of us we will make a deal. If not, into the out building it goes.

I also have Ed's rotary jig. Never been used.

Thanks,

Steve

CNC Carver
09-26-2013, 06:10 AM
Steve guess LHR is still deleting. Sorry to hear you have chose to leave. I understand. I left a much longer post yesterday but it is no longer here! I guess being the patient waiting customer is not good for getting answers. At least they have not banned you from the forum.

henry1
09-26-2013, 06:14 AM
WOW we are getting serious here sorry to see you go I guest CW can't stand to being told ,,that is to bad

lynnfrwd
09-26-2013, 09:59 AM
SteveEJ asked a great question and it was answered. There was no reason to ban or warn him and we did not. I have exchanged PMs with Steve and hope he reconsiders selling his machine.

Constructive criticism is always welcome and we understand that, occasionally, some people just need to let off some steam. While we respect others opinions, there comes a point when the criticism is no longer constructive, but a targeted attack and a continuous instigation of discord that serves no purpose, but to create a divide between our customers and the company.

We will, as administrators and owners of this site, attempt to maintain a helpful and productive environment for our customers to learn, grow and share in their CarveWright experience.

Please keep further comments related to inquiries regarding the sale of this machine. If you have anything further to discuss regarding our forum or business decisions, please send me a PM or call me.

Connie

TurtleCove
09-26-2013, 01:43 PM
I REALLY wish you folks didn't censor posts, though, Connie. I see Steve's original post was edited by jlovchik.
That just sooooooo rubs me wrong. I've actually never seen another forum do such a thing.

If someone posts a comment, outside your guidelines, don't you think it would be better to publicly ask him/her to stop, rather than censoring?

lynnfrwd
09-26-2013, 02:22 PM
TurtleCove:

I asked nicely that we not take this thread down a different path. I will be happy to address any other concerns outside of the this thread. Please send me a PM or give me phone call.

This is the first paragraph of our Forum Rules:

"Welcome to CarveWright Discussion Forum, an ever-growing community of active CarveWright Users
and enthusiasts sponsored by CarveWright Inc. The goal of this forum is to promote all aspects of the
CarveWright machine and is dedicated to allowing you, the user, to search, view and share information in
a positive environment."

Here is a link, if any one needs to read or re-read it: http://www.carvewright.com/assets/service/General_information/Forum_Code_of_Conduct.pdf

Connie

SteveEJ
10-01-2013, 03:49 PM
All,

Connie called me today and we had a good and long discussion. I do understand their business decisions most of the time and since I am not privy to their private discussions and issues, most of the time is pretty good.

I did discuss that Solutions almost always produce good results while Suggestions do not, especially on a product that is sold.

After considerable thought and prayer I decided it was best to stay and help be a Solution, even if it means being critical sometimes.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Now to get to 1000... lol (Being 60 and a member since Jan 2009 is Senior.. Believe me on that one! Joke?!?)

fwharris
10-01-2013, 04:39 PM
All,

Connie called me today and we had a good and long discussion. I do understand their business decisions most of the time and since I am not privy to their private discussions and issues, most of the time is pretty good.

I did discuss that Solutions almost always produce good results while Suggestions do not, especially on a product that is sold.

After considerable thought and prayer I decided it was best to stay and help be a Solution, even if it means being critical sometimes.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Now to get to 1000... lol (Being 60 and a member since Jan 2009 is Senior.. Believe me on that one! Joke?!?)

Welcome back Steve! Always looking forward to your thoughts and perspective on things..

NOT GET TO RESPONDING TO GET TO 1000!
:p

SteveEJ
10-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Thanks Floyd!

dbfletcher
10-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Maybe we need a graduated scale for postings:

1 for answers
2 for correct answers
3 for correct answers that are actually related to the OP question!

Dare to dream! ;) You could be at 1000 in no time!

Based on my own criteria, this post should count for either a 0 or -1 for me

SteveEJ
10-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Secret.. Post after you take meds for back pain! Muscle relaxers and Pain pills make things go so much faster! see.. 1500 and counting!! lol Crap.. Still in the 700's.