PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Shooting Errors Codes?

Nick Chisel
02-14-2007, 11:47 AM
I just received my machine from SEARS and had a couple of error codes already!

Does anyone have a listing of possible CW error codes, and the subject it is related to? :?: This would be helpful to know that there is a following error on the X,Y, or Z axes denoted by a error code. We then you start to look for a possible problem :o

Great forum with lots of useful info., Thanks

The Bard
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
you can do searches here for each error code and you'll bring up threads addressing those issues.

Nick Chisel
02-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the input Bard, it would be very helpful if one knew what the list of code numbers are "to check a given thread"!?

Thanks for your suggestion :wink:

Jeff_Birt
02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
NIck, I'm not sure that I follow you. The machine reports an error code something like, 'Error 236, Y-axis stall'. Which gives you terms to search for. But there list (on the forum) of possible error codes and there sources.

The Bard
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
the numbers don't tell us anything. I think they were put there for the computer to translate.

jwhllh55
03-17-2007, 11:36 PM
I am getting a Z Axes error code. I have made a number of items with no problems and now I'm getting this error. When it happens the machine just stops and will not do anything else. There should be away to clear the code and retry. Help from some one. Thanks,
John Hammett:confused:

Jeff_Birt
03-18-2007, 08:29 AM
I am getting a Z Axes error code. I have made a number of items with no problems and now I'm getting this error. When it happens the machine just stops and will not do anything else. There should be away to clear the code and retry. Help from some one. Thanks,
John Hammett:confused:

John, I'm not picking on you but...this type of explanation tells the rest of us nothing. Was it carving when you got this error? Funny noises? Does it come up now when trying to home? What version of firmware?

If you can provide a better explanation of the problem perhaps we can help.