PDA

View Full Version : Cratfsman club

somewhereinusa
02-14-2007, 10:57 AM
What is the Craftsman club, I have done extensive web searches and can find nothing much about it. I don't shop at Sears much, to far away. Is the club something you join, or get into after so many purchases? The only info I could find was Sears Canada.

Dick

HandTurnedMaple
02-14-2007, 11:12 AM
You join it for no charge. And every so often (once a month maybe) they have a sale exclusively for CC members. You will get a catalog before the sale with the sale tools in it. It takes about 5 weeks after you sign up for your membership to be "active," but most stores will work with you in that time period.

somewhereinusa
02-14-2007, 11:27 AM
Do you have to join at a store or can it be done online?

Charles M
02-14-2007, 11:56 AM
There is a mail-in form that you have to get from the store.

HandTurnedMaple
02-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Call 1-800-682-8691

Julie Coffey
02-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Be prepared though when joining it takes anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get your card. Some stores won't honor the discount till you have card or verifiable number in hand. I had to go through 2 sales associates till on lucky number 3 he just rang it in with the discounted price so I could get the discount.

Footnote- I also had signed up three months before online, when I went to purchase my CC they had no record of me in their system. So we called right then and there and I resubmitted my application. My card arrived in yesterdays mail.

J