PDA

View Full Version : Happy S A D!!

The Bard
02-14-2007, 09:07 AM
Happy Single Awareness Day!!!

That day where those of us with noone get to fake smile as we see everyone around us show off their non-singleness and rub it in our faces!

yeah...

:D

HandTurnedMaple
02-14-2007, 09:08 AM
At least you're not bitter...

The Bard
02-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Naw.... gives me something to pick on the people at work with hehe.

edit: just realized I'd hit the wrong smiley face hehe sorry.

Malfunction
02-14-2007, 12:25 PM
the best place for singles to go is a nudist colony. lots of visual action with little or no effort.

The Bard
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
ewww. I've heard stories of the kinds of people that go to those places LOL.

no thank you.

HandTurnedMaple
02-14-2007, 12:33 PM
As someone who lived in Italy for two years, where all beaches are nudist beaches <<shudder>>, let me assure you that this is not a direction we should want this thread to go.

Digitalwoodshop
02-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Speaking of Italy.... In the mid 80's I was riding a Tin Can in the Navy and we had a port visit to Naples, Italy. Nice place. One of our young sailors got the bright idea to lob a 1 gallon can of concentrated detergent into a water fountain mid town with a traffic circle around it. Well, by morning the foam was so high that they had to close the Traffic Circle. This was in a time when they had odd and even license driving days because traffic was so bad. When it was discovered that a US Navy can of Detergent was used in the fountain and only one ship was visiting.... Well..... We got kicked out of Naples... Bummer..... Spent the remainder of the time in Palma, Malorcia, Spain..... Now there are some GREAT beaches in Spain....

Ok.... needed a break... We got 12 inches of snow in NE PA and I walked 5 miles behind a manual push snow blower today, according to my pedometer....

Marzluf
02-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Well, maybe if you'd quit staying at work till all hours of the night, returning our calls, and speding time here on the forum maybe you'd get a date !!

>............ Wait........... never mind........... glad you're single. :lol:

BobHill
02-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Whoa ! Although we aren't members (nor do I have the body for it) we have two very large walled in housing developments exclusively for nudists less than two miles for one, and eight miles for the other from our house. In fact a couple of our friends have a very nice (and expensive) house in one of the newest developments: Paradise Lakes is the older and Caliente is the newer. :roll: 8) :oops:

Bob

cajunpen
02-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Naked in public - and I thought that only happened here in New Orleans for Mardi Gras.

The Bard
02-15-2007, 12:59 AM
Too

Many

Images

Brain

Exploding.

btw, i'm going to try to come to work Saturday to catch up a little. I work at my other job Sunday, (and everynight this week, which is why i've not stayed over lately) sorry.

Malfunction
02-15-2007, 05:45 AM
I work at my other job Sunday

i yie yie. maybe in a few years when all the warranties run out, you can open your own CW fix it shop and only work one job. :)

Chipper
02-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the info Bob. I'll have to check out buying a house for my wife down there. She's always complaining that she has nothing to wear.

The Bard
02-15-2007, 09:02 AM
it'll be soon.

I'm just filling in till they hire someone and then i'll have the wonderful experience of staying here till wee hours and saturdays instead of staying there til wee hours and saturdays hehe.

BobHill
02-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Bard,

So that's where you go on Sunday ... Las Vegas to the P.O.T.A. show there. I thought I saw you there on our last visit (our son works for the Blue Man Group, same building at the Venetian) 8)

Chipper,

So that's where all the women come from that live there? I hadn't thought of that one, but next time Patty wants a shopping trip, I'll remind her of Caliente ... or Paradise Lake. She knows what they are :oops:

Bob

The Bard
02-15-2007, 11:07 AM
I've been to vegas during one two hour layover and that's it.

few years ago.

but i work sundays too hehe.