PDA

View Full Version : almost ready for the trip... RV interior renovation video

lawrence
09-14-2013, 03:11 AM
Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUb0Qp6qVhE&feature=c4-overview&list=UU3tNEUF8NxlRATN8plvTCmw)

We've been busy working on the RV for the last few months- here's a video with our updates- we are 2 months away from starting our trip around the US in our RV (wow that is scary)

Lawrence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU3tNEUF8NxlRATN8plvTCmw&feature=player _detailpage&v=nUb0Qp6qVhE

badbert
09-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Great Job guys! Some really nice upgrades! Only one criticism, LOL! The first time you stand up from the drivers seat and bang your head on the printer cabinet, you'll understand why it was rounded and padded. Also, I didn't see a rear-view camera?

henry1
09-14-2013, 06:17 AM
That some video ,,glad for you guys and if you get close to Messena NY let me know would be nice to go visit you j I am just across the boarder

Bigtyme
09-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Really nice job, Lawrence. You can see how much work you and your bride have put into your new home to be. I really like the use of space and the cup holders are pretty cool as well.

Smoken D
09-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Fantastic job Lawrence! That's not camping in one of those, and heaven forbid incase of fire, don't grab those fire extinguishers!

pkunk
09-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Nice mods, Lawrence! Once you start living in it you'll probably think of some more that just have to be made.:lol:

peep
09-14-2013, 11:38 AM
Happy for you 4. Let me know if your going to swing by Belize.

Digitalwoodshop
09-14-2013, 11:56 AM
I wish I was 1/16th as ready for Retirement in 1995 as you ARE....

Fantastic Video, Excellent TEAM work.

:lol:

Good Luck,

AL

Canemaker
09-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Additions look great, but where is your Carvewright? This is not what I would consider camping this is more like staying at the Hilton, great conveniences to have. I really like the new fire extinguishers they are making them more and more compact. I guess you simply press a button and they spray. I remember camping in the 1970's and it meant pitching a tent or sleeping under the stars. Enjoy your retirement and take your time and enjoy what this Country has to offer. Great history lesson for all to enjoy.

fwharris
09-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Great job Lawrence! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

kcc2012
09-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Wow that is some great work. If you find yourself in Kodiak Alaska don't hesitate to look me up. Ill show you the good fishing spots and might be able to get you out on a boat to do some fishing as well.

lawrence
09-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks all- we're really looking forward to the trip and I'll be sure to link our blog/etc. We're also looking forward to meeting some of y'all while on the trip- meeting new friends that we know from online is actually a really fun goal for us for the trip.

As to bringing the CW- I am going to be taking a small break away from carving (with the exception of when I meet some of y'all or when I'm at my Dad's house where he has a Carvewright.) I'll still be here on the forum too.

Enough of that though- we're really looking forward to meeting many of you and are REALLY getting excited about the trip.

Thanks again all,

V/r
Lawrence

aokweld101
09-16-2013, 10:44 AM
As I said before, I would like to meet you and I'll have the coffee ready if you come here ...that time of year the weather should be great. AN added plus would be you can use my machine I'll slide off to the side and let you in...lmao

mtylerfl
09-16-2013, 02:24 PM
You'll be "livin' the dream" soon! What a fantastic job on the living quarters - beautiful, and looks really comfy, too. I sure hope you're coming to coastal Georgia on your travels. My wife and I would love to meet you and your family. We have plenty of driveway space to park your RV! (Brunswick, GA is one hour north of Jacksonville, FL on I-95)

Underdog
09-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Definitely drop in when you get this far East! Looking forward to it...