PDA

View Full Version : The neighbor/friend that got me the little door job

pkunk
02-13-2007, 09:38 PM
Replacing the carved kitchen cabinet doors that I posted about got a gift of her choice of a carving. I offered her a carving. She wanted something to go over a doorway to finish off an area of their place. She came over and perused the Carvewright software with me for a little while and in the end designed this for herself. It took 2 hours & she's so happy. I'm getting more requests already. :D

HandTurnedMaple
02-13-2007, 09:58 PM
So she did the design work and the machine did the cutting work, but you get credit for the work? YOU THE MAN PKUNK!!! 8)

Looks good, the angel came out great. What wood did you use?

pkunk
02-13-2007, 10:06 PM
So she did the design work and the machine did the cutting work, but you get credit for the work? YOU THE MAN PKUNK!!! 8)

Looks good, the angel came out great. What wood did you use?
That was a scrap of western red maple. Hey, It feels good to make someone happy. Tomorrow is my wifes turn. :D

IM2HAPPI
02-14-2007, 03:29 AM
Thats very nice looking Kpunk, just 1 question ? Is this the same neighbor with the poodle ?Ummm replaced kitchen cubboard door ?Now doorway carving ? lol I'll be good.

Tomorrow is my wifes turn. Whew TG ; ) Wishing you both a Happi V Day :lol:

pkunk
02-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Thats very nice looking Kpunk, just 1 question ? Is this the same neighbor with the poodle ?Ummm replaced kitchen cubboard door ?Now doorway carving ? lol I'll be good.

Tomorrow is my wifes turn. Whew TG ; ) Wishing you both a Happi V Day :lol:
Yes, Barb. She's an old friend of ours along with her Hubby. The cabinet job was for her employer & was lucrative in many ways. Just my way of saying "thanks".