PDA

View Full Version : Problem Creating Project

kmccolly
08-28-2013, 03:59 PM
:confused: Am new to CW and (on 2nd project). I centered three initials for a monogram, and then added a scroll to the right and scaled it to fit. Then mirrored the scroll horizontally, and saved the project. When I went to upload it to the card I got an unlicensed pattern error for the scroll. All of my patterns have been licensed. What am I doing wrong???

Ken

lynnfrwd
08-28-2013, 04:25 PM
:confused: Am new to CW and (on 2nd project). I centered three initials for a monogram, and then added a scroll to the right and scaled it to fit. Then mirrored the scroll horizontally, and saved the project. When I went to upload it to the card I got an unlicensed pattern error for the scroll. All of my patterns have been licensed. What am I doing wrong???

Ken

Was the scroll from the BASIC's library? Or one of your Pattern Collections? Did it have a red background to it in the Pattern Library?

What is the name (exactly) of the scroll pattern?

kmccolly
08-28-2013, 06:07 PM
It was from the Decorative Elements I pattern collection. At the time I did it it had a red background, but does not now. It was 001 Scroll. Thanks.........

Ken