PDA

View Full Version : Selling my machine...

JuicyCarp
08-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Hey guys,

So I have had my fun, and a few frustrations but its time to sell the machine and move on to something new! Y and Z motor assemblies have both recently been replaced. I haven't had any issues during my last few carves, which has been kind of nice! I have enjoyed the machine, and really enjoyed the company of those on this forum. I just want to focus on a couple other things for a while!

CarveWright Version C (less than 200 hours)
Heavy Duty Traction Belts
Project Designer Software
Scanning Probe - never used
Decorative Bit Set - used maybe 2 bits
1/16" Carving Bit x2
1/8" Cutting Bit
3/16" Carving Bit - Never used
Memory Card Programmer
Memory Card
Dust Devil Dust Collection Hood

$1,200.00 + shipping for everything. If your near NC, I certainly wouldn't mind meeting you somewhere reasonable.

CNC Carver
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Great deal wish I had some $$ saved so I could purchase a second machine.

JuicyCarp
08-26-2013, 06:28 AM
I spoke to Silverfoot last night, and my machine will be with its new owner hopefully by the end of the week! I spoke with him on the phone for a while and informed him that this forum is going to be his best friend for a while, as he is likely to run into a few frustrations as he figure the machine out. The forum was a lifeline for me and I have really gotten to know a great bunch of craftsmen here who were always willing to help, and I thank you all for that! Knowing me, a couple years will go by and I will end up buying another CW, my hobbies tend to migrate themselves back around! It really drives my wife crazy!

Kevin

lawrence
08-26-2013, 08:06 AM
sorry to see you leaving our little world (at least for a while) and hope you will stick around/drop in here from time to time to say hello.

Congrats on your sale and we'll be sure to welcome Silverfoot appropriately.

Lawrence