PDA

View Full Version : Selling my shop, tools, Carvewright, etc

pkunk
07-28-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm wanting to move on to exploring the parts of our great country that I've yet to see. I'm putting the whole shebang on the market and we'll hit the road in the RV. If any of you fine folks here know of someone who would like a ready made retirement business & a truly quiet & secluded place, let them know.
http://search.taosnewmexico.com/listings/93407

fwharris
07-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Good luck on your new venture!!

TerryT
07-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Good luck. I hope everything works out great for you.

jiml
07-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Hey Paul,
Do you still go to the gem show?

Smoken D
07-29-2013, 08:20 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL place! Good luck with the future.

lawrence
07-29-2013, 08:31 AM
Gorgeous place- we'll keep our ears open for potential buyers for you (I'd hate to give up that shop!)

We'll be joining you in a few months - I'm not sure if I'm going to take my CW on the road still or not but will
be doing woodworking of some sort on the road (possibly scroll saw or turning)- hope we can meet up and have
a cool beverage!

Lawrence

pkunk
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Hey Paul,
Do you still go to the gem show?
Jim, haven't been for a few years. Been either busy or broke.:D

pkunk
07-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Gorgeous place- we'll keep our ears open for potential buyers for you (I'd hate to give up that shop!)

We'll be joining you in a few months - I'm not sure if I'm going to take my CW on the road still or not but will
be doing woodworking of some sort on the road (possibly scroll saw or turning)- hope we can meet up and have
a cool beverage!

Lawrence Thanks Lawrence! I think it would be cool for you all to visit here. I can provide hook ups.

roughcut
07-30-2013, 11:07 PM
Man I don't see how you expect to see any thing more beautiful than what you have right there at home. If you do please post some pictures and keep in touch . And thank you for your years of service to our forum...Roughcut

lawrence
07-31-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks Lawrence! I think it would be cool for you all to visit here. I can provide hook ups.

gosh, I just realized that that looked like I invited myself over... I meant joining you on the road!

But if you are open to visitors, we'd love to swing by to say hello :)

Lawrence

pkunk
07-31-2013, 09:17 AM
gosh, I just realized that that looked like I invited myself over... I meant joining you on the road!

But if you are open to visitors, we'd love to swing by to say hello :)

Lawrence
Heheh, no, I invited you back when you first got your RV. I'm open to you all to visit as long as I'm here.:D

rcdages
07-31-2013, 10:05 AM
Good luck and enjoy your time on the road.