PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright C 370 hrs on cut motor many extras East Tennessee $1000

pnast
07-23-2013, 12:57 PM
CarveWright ver. C 1 year old 370 hrs on cut motor, just changed cut motor brushes. Extra Spindle Flexshaft Assembly (new), DC-Insert, Probe (never used), Decorative 11-Piece Bit Set, Heavy Duty Traction Belts, card and reader, 1/16 bits. I am selling because I needed a much larger CNC machine (as you can see in the pics). Works excellent, the only bit I don't have is the 1/8 cut bit I broke it trying to use it in my ShopBot spindle. (I scare myself sometimes :mrgreen:). I have the original packaging but would prefer local pick up so I can show that it works. I am in the Sevierville/Knoxville area of Tennessee. $1000
Paul
865-908-7766

fwharris
07-23-2013, 02:07 PM
Paul,

Good luck on your sale and congrats on your new ShopBot! Also thanks for being a DC-INSERT customer. :)

You state that the scanning probe has never been used. Could you please verify that you have or have not licensed the pattern editor software that comes with the probe? This will help those who might consider buying your system.