PDA

View Full Version : 1500 free patterns

carpenter
07-22-2013, 10:46 PM
I saw on amazon a 1500 pattern software for 35 dollars and heard through carvewright that I can find it in the community section can someone tell me are they decent patterns and exactly where I can find them thanks. Doug

Digitalwoodshop
07-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Select the Forum button on top and in the Users Section is the Pattern Thread and broken down is Pattern Sharing.

Be sure to read Tips and Tricks on the LHR site. It gives you lots of info.

And Yes, many of the patterns being sold were simply copied from the FREE section of the forum and re packaged and sold on many places like eBay where eBay makes money from this so simply looks the other way....

Patterns purchased through the Pattern Depot have a Serial Number and will only work for the user that has that serial number registered to the Designer copy. A sore subject here as the makers of the patterns gave them freely and they were taken for PROFIT...

When you use the Search function you need to use the " " with the search "term"

WELCOME and Good Luck,

AL

fwharris
07-22-2013, 11:24 PM
I saw on amazon a 1500 pattern software for 35 dollars and heard through carvewright that I can find it in the community section can someone tell me are they decent patterns and exactly where I can find them thanks. Doug

Doug,

Go to the pattern sharing section http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdisplay.php?67-Pattern-Sharing

and scroll down to "sticky" labeled pattern sharing depot. It is one of the last with the blue background. You will see a small icon that looks like a paper clip. Click on it and it will open up a box with all of the attachments posted in that section. over 3400 of em..

carpenter
07-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks guys for the help