PDA

View Full Version : Harley

ONLY WINGE
07-12-2013, 08:26 PM
:p Hi ALL
HOPE EVERYONE IS IN GOOD HEALTH. I am looking for a pattern for a Harley Road Glide Please let me know if any carver knows where I can locate a pattern. Thank You from Alaska Jim

Digitalwoodshop
07-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Beware of Copyright Violations... Harley has Lawyers look for violations.... Notice all the Bots listed as on line users.... Beware of the Knock on your door...

Just a friendly reminder... This comes up all the time on the Laser Engraver forums.... And people DO get the Cease and Desist Letters....

Make Money on it you could get 3 Square Meals a day and a new Room Mate named Bubba.

AL

ONLY WINGE
07-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Thank You very good to know. From Alaska Jim

Digitalwoodshop
07-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Not to say you can't play around with it... It's just when you cross the line and start selling or trading it for profit that you cross a line that the Lawyers love to see... Sawmill Creek Engraving Forum has had some good stuff on the letters.... They do show up..

I have told the story before but when I was still working for Sony in Philly I was learning the Laser business taking classes at shows. A Local Vinyl Shop that I visited near Sony was closed..... I asked the Garage next door near the Croydon Train Station and he said Harley took the business... Came in with a dumpster and sledge hammers and emptied the shop that they now own. He was making 15 foot logos and a guy at a show had a 15 footer on his trailer. The Harley guys said... "We can only get the 12 foot version?" The guy... "Here is his CARD..." He will hook you up... They "Smiled"...

So when you sell one... "Here my CW Buddy will Hook you up".... not knowing...

Good Luck,

AL

zan29
07-13-2013, 07:13 AM
I have a pattern, not a Harley but close, have a look at it.

henry1
07-13-2013, 09:26 AM
I have a pattern, not a Harley but close, have a look at it.
Can't open it are you running 2.0 software

zan29
07-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Yes so what if I send a STL file instead..........would that work for you??