PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO VECTOR ART

FINGERS
02-11-2007, 10:51 AM
HI GOT MY SEARS CW IN JAN. AND SO FAR SO GOOD MADE SOME CARVINGS SOME GOOD AND SOME NOT SO GOOD THAT'S PART OF LEARING , I SCAN A PICTURN TO A FILE IN MY COMPUTER AND WORK WITH IT WITH THE BASIC STUFF I HAVE LIKE CONVERT TO B&W OR GRAY SCALE AND NOT MUCH MORE I;D LIKE TO DO THE 3D STUFF BEEN LOOK AT THE VECTOR ART STUFF LIKE WITH I SEE BUT NOT SURE, THEY HAVE A STARTER KIT FOR 199.00 IT'S A GOOD VAULE COMES WITH PRE INSTALLED PROG. READY TO USE, BUT I LIKE TO DO SOME OF MY OWNE STUFF, SO DO DROP THE 600 AND GET BIG DISIGNER PROGRAM VECTOR ART HAS AND IF I DO WOULD I HAVE TO BUY A PRINT SHOP OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT TO SUPORT THE VECTOR ART OR DOSE CW HAVE PLANS FOR UPGRADES FOR 3D.
WHERE IS THE SPELL CHECK

Greybeard
02-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Difficult to read. Could you re-post without the caps.
If you are looking for a spell checker, there's one at the top right hand end of IE7, if you have it, which will check your spelling in any window you are typing into.
Regards
John

But I sometimes for get to use it :D

BobHill
02-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Mixing software like "Print Shop" and "ArtCam" is like matching the picture section of Wal-Mart with the Metropolitan Museum of Art. But you might wish to make a search for Graphic programs that have already been talked about many times in the forum topics. Primarily you might look at www.CorelDraw.com and Xara.com, although Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop shouldn't be left out of the mix either, as well as many CAD programs which people use.

Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

Rickrljones
02-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Spoke with James at Vector Art 3D a couple of weeks ago, there software packages will not work with the CW machine... Altough there models will...

FINGERS
02-11-2007, 07:46 PM
thank you all for the tip's

HandTurnedMaple
02-12-2007, 05:01 PM
There software doesn't, but their patterns do (if you order the right format of course).