PDA

View Full Version : Can't Paragraph - I haz no "Enter" function

Underdog
07-02-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm having a problem with the paragraph function in the forum software. Pressing the "Enter" key does NOT result in a new paragraph. Anyone know of a solution to this? It only happens on this forum and one other (which I've forgotten).

Underdog
07-02-2013, 03:01 PM
Checking out the compatibility function...

Ok. Now I get it to work. Why is this a problem? Windows and IE are completely updated...

fwharris
07-02-2013, 08:22 PM
You might try FireFox browser. Since I've gone to it very very little issues and crashes like I was having with IE..

Deolman
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Firefox is a much better browser. For Example; when I update my antivirus software, there is always two-three times as many fixes for Internet Explorer as there is for Firefox. This tells me Firefox is a much safer product to begin with.

Underdog
07-03-2013, 08:21 PM
I've never had any luck with Firefox... it bogs down every system I've ever owned. And the darn thing won't let you stop the update to do what you REALLY need to be doing either. So no, I'm not a fan of FF. If you keep the stupid toolbars off your browser, then IE is the most stable browser, bar none.

dbfletcher
07-18-2013, 07:33 AM
I've never had any luck with Firefox... it bogs down every system I've ever owned. And the darn thing won't let you stop the update to do what you REALLY need to be doing either. So no, I'm not a fan of FF. If you keep the stupid toolbars off your browser, then IE is the most stable browser, bar none.

Im also not a fan of FF. It was a pretty great browser several years ago, but I think today it is really hard to beat Google Chrome. Things just work... it is super fast and if you use multiple devices (smartphone, tables, etc), you can actually access any browsing sessions you may have open on another device.