PDA

View Full Version : VP Airdale

ffink1
06-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Newbie, both with the system, and using a forum. I saw a cross at the conference that I would be interested in carving. The person I talked to said he downloaded it free off the forum. He had trimmed the bottom to make it look more natural. Anybody know where I could find it? Searching the word "Cross" didn't work for me. Since I'm not familiar with on line forums, maybe I'm doing it wrong? Any suggestions? FF

fwharris
06-27-2013, 07:23 PM
From the main page on the forum go to "patterns" Pattern Sharing" the last highlighted in blue "Pattern Sharing Depot" has a paper clip, click on the paper clip and it will open up all of the attached pattern, projects and images down loaded to the pattern sharing depot section. After all are loaded up in the window you will see they are listed alphabetically. Z down to A.

If you knew the actual name it would be faster..

bergerud
06-27-2013, 07:24 PM
search "jesus in cross" Welcome to the forum.

dbfletcher
06-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Also make sure you include the quotation marks... the search objects to search terms shorter than 4 characters without quotes

aokweld101
06-27-2013, 08:33 PM
welcome to the forum, you'll learn to love this cavewright I have to say its addicting.....

Proctorw
06-27-2013, 08:50 PM
VP Airdale, that was me. Email me at proctorw@swbell.net and I will send you the project.

Thanks,

Wayne