PDA

View Full Version : Bit selection / multiple bit project

ajmoore79
06-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Alright, my second post on the forums after numerous searching... I can find an answer, not even in the manuals. I know it has to be here somewhere lol! Ok, I have had poor success with the edge route feature- I get a edge detection error that I have not been able to fix (even after a brand new board sensor). Anyways, instead, I decided to put a simple rectangle around my project, select a 3/8 classic ogee for the rectangle and set the max pass and depth. Everything looks good but when I load into CW, it asks me for a "vector" bit for my rectangle, and a "vector" bit for my centerline text. So- how do I know which bit it wants me to load? Does it have to do with the order of objects in my carving list? Please Help! Aaron

DickB
06-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Does it not also offer as first choice the bit you selected in Designer? Just load what it tells you to load.

ajmoore79
06-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Yes- you are right. Wow! I am not having a good day- I need to stop playing with my CW before I break something... Next question- how do I delete a stupid post? haha :)