PDA

View Full Version : Homing trouble

THE SAINT
02-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I tried clearing the board edge sensor by blowing air many times but no change even wiping it with soft brush no change. The carver is indicating homing faults all the times any cure sugestions. I have the carver 7 days after pick it up it took me 3 weeks just to receive one. I am bout to take it back and get another one before my 15 days are up. I like the carver I know there always a learning curves on any machine but this time it seems it needs some help.

Thanks

The Saint

BobHill
02-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Saint,

Do a SEARCH on "bit homing faults" first and see if any of those entries might help (there are nine pages with beaucoup items per page). If none of those fit the bill, perhaps you can itemize what specifically you tried and that they didn't work for you.

Bob

Jeff_Birt
02-10-2007, 09:49 AM
The Saint, I moved your post to a new thread in the troubleshooting section rather than hijacking another thread.

In answer to you question. The homing sensor is the black slotted thing on the side of the head. The baord sensor is underneath the head. Try clening the home sensor and see if that helps.