PDA

View Full Version : Just got an email from Sears saying unit is in stock Feb 10

pwngsd
02-09-2007, 11:57 PM
-Sears.com Customer Service.

bjwisdom
02-10-2007, 12:02 AM
I just got back from th Sears store. Mine will be in on uesday. They are having a 20% discount sale on any tool purchase over $400. Got mine for $1635 inckuding tax! :D

peter_l
02-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Well I got the same email, it showed as in stock until I tried to check out.

I then got an error that said the selected item was out of stock.

I will go to sears tomorrow.

The extra 20% was a very nice surprise.

I wonder if I can talk sears into another 10% for CC....

Peter

FdxGuy
02-15-2007, 07:58 AM
They are back in stock!!! Run quick!
Or click quick...
Rebate for free shipping is in place as well.
As of Feb 15th, 0800 CST they are in stock online....

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Jointers%2C+Planers+%26+Shapers&pid=00921754000

musclecar
02-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Dang, I have had so many problems getting mine, I won't go into it. Turns out, they shipped (and billed me for) me 2 today. I have an extra if someone wants it. Otherwise, I will take it back in a couple of days. Hope it is worth the problems I have had with Sears. Oh well :roll:

Derryl
Musclecar

KNOTTY PINE
02-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Or click quick...

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Jointers%2C+Planers+%26+Shapers&pid=00921754000

Everyone must have seen this because it says "Temporarily out of stock" again. I'm curious wether it is a low supply or high demand or both that makes the machines so hard to get. I ordered mine at Sears last week, and it was supposed to be here on Tuesday. It is still in transit and is now scheduled to arrive Saturday. We'll see!

Wait a minute, now it says "In Stock" again. :?

Hank
02-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I ordered my CC on Jan 16 and was told to pick it up on Feb 7. Then told to pick it up on Feb 16. Now told to pick it up on Feb 21. Its been a month. Sears has my money and Massachusetts has its sales tax. I cant understand how the distribution cycle goes. I guess Americas Home Town is at the tail end of the cycle. :cry:

HandTurnedMaple
02-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Check the Hardware Manager's home garage. :twisted:

swhitney
02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
FYI - I ordered mine 1/18 at 11:35 EST and it was shipped 2/9, and rec'd 2/14 (happy VD to me) It works marvelous, and I am glad to have read all the forums here, just in case. but mine is OK (so far....) Hope your machine arrives soon so you can have as much excitement as I have... Cheers & happy carving....

FdxGuy
02-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Or click quick...

Everyone must have seen this because it says "Temporarily out of stock" again. I'm curious wether it is a low supply or high demand or both that makes the machines so hard to get. I ordered mine at Sears last week, and it was supposed to be here on Tuesday. It is still in transit and is now scheduled to arrive Saturday. We'll see!

Wait a minute, now it says "In Stock" again. :?

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Compucarve is on sales now for $1804.99

BAD NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!
Out of Stock!

Gman_Ind
02-19-2007, 01:25 PM
I received the same Email When I went to the link it was out of stock.

FdxGuy
02-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I received the same Email When I went to the link it was out of stock.

I went there and saw them in stock for a couple hours one morning, then then when I looked for the link I got a database error for an hour or two and then it was back, at the $1804 sale price, which is great, but as far as I'm concerned the price could be $2.00, if there are none in stock, none to buy, they can make it any price they want.... but Hello Sears, are you listening? Don't tease me with sales prices on out of stock items!
The torment is too much!
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: