PDA

View Full Version : When will CW Machine be back in stock?

BigDss
02-09-2007, 09:35 PM
When will the CW machine be back in stock either here at CarveWrigt or online at Sears stores. Ready to buy but can't find one anywhere. Looks like a great product!!! Keep up the good work and development.

Darrell

The Bard
02-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Sears gets a shipment every week.

we'll get some in a couple of months maybe.

meat
02-09-2007, 11:51 PM
I just got an email from Sears that says the CompuCarve (http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Jointers%2C+Planers+%26+Shapers&pid=00921754000)is in stock right now. If you order now, it will leave the warehouse in 2 days...

Your pal,
Meat.

BigDss
02-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Yea, I got the same email. The email was sent at just after Midnight Friday night/ Saturday Morning. Checked my email at 9 am and they were already sold out. Going to Sears today to see if they can order one for me. Appreciate the advice! Great forum with lots of support for this great machine! Just anxious to get one. Keep it up ya'all!!

Darrell

Charles M
02-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Darrell,

I ordered mine from the local store when the Sears website said they were out of stock and received it within 5 days (picked up at the store). If you call the store they can check estimated delivery time for you (of course, mine came two days after the estimate but still not too bad). HTH.

forqnc
02-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Darrell,

I ordered mine from the local store when the Sears website said they were out of stock and received it within 5 days (picked up at the store). If you call the store they can check estimated delivery time for you (of course, mine came two days after the estimate but still not too bad). HTH.

Same for me only it was 7 Days

BigDss
02-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks much! I'm going to Sears tomorrow to order one. You've been great help! I'll be checking back and reading the forum in preparation of receiving this wonderful piece of equipment. I have a shop full of woodworking equipment, have multiples of most, but haven't been this enthused about any as much as this one. Have so many ideas and visions in my head of projects that I can use this for!!!! Happy woodworking to all and thanks again for the advice!!!!

Darrell

Hexe SA
02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
I send e-mails and called. I was told 3-4 weeks ago that I'm on the list with carvewright. I have not heard anything since. Could you please post or let people know where they are at on the waiting list?
Thanks
Eva

The Bard
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
waiting list for a machine? Carvewright and Sears are not using the same pool of machines.

We are contractually obligated to give the first "X" many machines to Sears. After that we can start to get our own.

I don't know where we stand right now but we'll get ours in a matter of weeks or a month most likely. Sears gets them weekly.

So if you're in a hurry, order from Sears as they're the only authorized dealer for them currently.

The list you're on here is only for when WE get some, sorry.

cycollins
02-13-2007, 08:19 AM
Does Sears carry the scanning head and various bits? If not, how does one order it from CarveWright?

The bits are something of mystery to me. I assume the bits that come with the machine are sufficient for the basic task of putting down relief on most kinds of wood. Would I need some of the more specialized bits for different materials primarily or more for different kinds of cuts?

Chipper
02-13-2007, 08:33 AM
The bits and scanner are all listed under products/prices on the main CW page here.

cycollins
02-13-2007, 08:40 AM
...I didn't actually find any ordering facilities on the web site. However, I found the forum thread about CW not having a shopping cart interface. I guess you just call CarveWright during office hours and set up an order, right? Is the availability of scanning heads and bits as low as for the machine itself?

The Bard
02-13-2007, 09:22 AM
we have the bits in currently

choose the "sales" option when you call.

Hexe SA
02-13-2007, 07:14 PM
for the info Bard. From what I read at the forum and Sears reviews I prefer to wait for the Carvewright machine.

The Bard
02-14-2007, 12:16 AM
amen brudda

FdxGuy
02-14-2007, 09:25 PM
I normally hit Sears.com every day to see if they are in stock.
I looked today and nothing...
I mean not out of stock, I mean missing....
See the picture.

HandTurnedMaple
02-14-2007, 10:54 PM
Yours is broke Fdx, it works for me. And they are currently out of stock. Suprised???

CallNeg151
02-14-2007, 11:18 PM
You can still see the page if you go to www.sears.com/carve/ and then click on the compucarve, but the listing will show that they are out of stock for delivery.

Dartman
02-19-2007, 12:35 PM
I went into Sears the week they had the $200 discount for Craftsman club members (Feb 1) - wrote them a check and said just let me know when it comes in. It missed the truck on 2/9 but came in on 2/14. I believe I will take it out of the box today since it's finally above 20 degrees out. 8)