PDA

View Full Version : Used Refurb Machine for Sale

gibson123
05-19-2013, 10:39 AM
I have a refurbished machine I bought directly from Carvewright in June 2010. It has the upgraded heavy duty traction belts. I used the machine for raster cuts. It is currently in storage in So Ca. machine works, but I had a z-stall error problem. I'm sure it can be fixed, but I never got around to troubleshooting it. Package new $1599 plus shipping. I'm looking for $500 plus shipping.

There is over 200 hours on the cut motor, newer 3/8" bit etc....I think it is a model B, but I can check the serial number etc..

Good deal for someone who wants a bit of a project to bring it into working order and save some money.

Please e-mail me for more details.

henry1
05-19-2013, 11:06 AM
you have a private message let me know

mviribarren
02-17-2015, 01:04 PM
I have a refurbished machine I bought directly from Carvewright in June 2010. It has the upgraded heavy duty traction belts. I used the machine for raster cuts. It is currently in storage in So Ca. machine works, but I had a z-stall error problem. I'm sure it can be fixed, but I never got around to troubleshooting it. Package new $1599 plus shipping. I'm looking for $500 plus shipping.

There is over 200 hours on the cut motor, newer 3/8" bit etc....I think it is a model B, but I can check the serial number etc..

Good deal for someone who wants a bit of a project to bring it into working order and save some money.

Please e-mail me for more details.

I have a shop vax by shop fox Woodstock International that has never been used and I am moving and wish to get rid of it for a reasonable price THe model of the dust collectors is W1666 and w1685
GIve me what you think you would want to pay and I would guaranteed adjusting if you find parts are missing. I am not here to screw you but just would like to get it out of the house and not move a second time My phone number is (removed).

lynnfrwd
02-17-2015, 03:01 PM
I have a shop vax by shop fox Woodstock International that has never been used and I am moving and wish to get rid of it for a reasonable price THe model of the dust collectors is W1666 and w1685
GIve me what you think you would want to pay and I would guaranteed adjusting if you find parts are missing. I am not here to screw you but just would like to get it out of the house and not move a second time My phone number is (removed).

Please communicate via PM or private messages. Do not post your phone number please.