PDA

View Full Version : Sears Sales

Universal-e-Network.com
02-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I am a Sears Tools/Hardware Sales associate and would like some help! I want to provide my customers with as much information as I can about this machine, it's capabilities and software availability. I posted a new topic the other day but seems it has been deleted or was not accepted for some reason. Whatever the cause or reason, I need some help from current CompuCarve/CarveWright customers. If you have any samples available, I would like some to provide a visual aid for my customers, I will see what I can do about getting Sears to pay for any shipping costs incurred. I will post other questions and concerns I may have within this topic at a later time. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide.

You may email me at:

<removed>

You may also get ahold of me at the store here in Lynchburg, VA by calling:

<removed>

This number will direct you to the hardware dept. within Sears in Lynchburg, VA.

:arrow: NOTE: :arrow: I have locked this thread and removed the phone # and email address as it appears that it may indeed be bogus. If Robert wants to chime back in to myself or another moderator it can be unlocked. Jeff_Birt

Bill
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Are you for real!

If you are indeed affiliated with Sears you should be able to get all the information you need from LHR for the (CarveWrighT/CompuCarve ) machines. I would also think you would also have a direct line to the company !
This seems to be a lot of BS.

The Bard
02-09-2007, 12:44 PM
you're a sales associate but you are admin of your own domain?

wow...

SpiffyDog
02-09-2007, 12:46 PM
The phone number is for real. Still a bit odd. :?

However, the web address looks like a "get rich quick" scheme.

Digitalwoodshop
02-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Looks like a scam to me.

AL

Digitalwoodshop
02-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Just a Spam Bot looking to draw attention to free store dot who gives a $.

Looks like deleting it yesterday was the right call, First impression is usually correct. You have my vote to make it go away.

Trying to cash in on a active site... Bye BOT

If he was really interested then just read the sight and FAQ.

The Bard
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
if First impressions were usually right, I don't think I'd have many friends.

oh wait....

I dont'

:(

Bill
02-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I would not delete it.
I think I would let the upper echelon (powers that be) read this post and contact Sears etc. and find out who this person is and let them take it from there.