PDA

View Full Version : there are gnomes amonst us!!

aokweld101
05-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Sharronb shared the pattern of the fairy door and wanted to show you what I done, I am so glad she shared the door with us, so here I go again posting what I done, Its not as well done as Sharons but than again she is top notch!!!!

SharonB
05-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Wow... that came out great. I hadn't carved that design yet when I sent the pattern out. So nice to see how nice it carved. But my fairies are going to be mad that the Gnomes have taken over...;)

bergerud
05-12-2013, 01:36 AM
I have never seen a door that small. What is it good for? Is it just to look at?

chebytrk
05-12-2013, 08:42 AM
it's too small for us, but it's just the right size for gnomes & fairies. :D. Make one & place it at the bottom trunk of a tree. It looks really cool!

bergerud
05-12-2013, 01:26 PM
it's too small for us, but it's just the right size for gnomes & fairies. :D. Make one & place it at the bottom trunk of a tree. It looks really cool!

Sorry Jerry, I was just joking. In rather poor taste, I was ribbing aokweld101 for his post on the rattleback. As a math teacher, I always get the "what is it good for". Once I had the Minister of Advanced Education ask me that question in front of my class. I had to bite my tongue.

Kudos to aokweld101 for sending me a PM apology. It is, however, I who should apologize. I just could not resist the joke of commenting on the usefulness of a gnome door.

aokweld101
05-12-2013, 04:52 PM
bergerud no usefullness at all it put me back in fantasy land and havn't been there in a while......:p

bjbethke
05-12-2013, 08:26 PM
I have never seen a door that small. What is it good for? Is it just to look at?

You could sell patterns to other Wood Carvers?

easybuilt
05-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Very nice samples and I love how yours came out aokweld101. Nice job!