PDA

View Full Version : Huey Pattern

unitedcases
05-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Fellow Carvers,

My wife has a friend whose husband was able to crew the last UH-1N out of New River some time back. She wants a simple plaque done with name, flight hours and a picture of a UH-1N huey. No good ones in the pattern depot or forum. Can pay for a pattern if need be. I was going to try and find a good picture but I am having a hard time choosing. Thanks for any help.

Digitalwoodshop
05-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I can make you a Ceramic Tile 4 x 4 inch full color for it... You supply the picture, I send it to you FREE... I did have a tile split that was exposed to the sun and I used RTV over a large area... I found that if I had just used a small amount WITH the Grain the tile would float as the wood expanded and contracted... One side of the sign in the sun cracked... the other side is fine...

Let me know...

AL

unitedcases
05-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I may take you up on that al. Cheb is sending me one that may work. I also told my wife to ask the lady if she has any pics of her husband crewing or anything like that to make it more personal but no response as if yet.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

bjbethke
05-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Fellow Carvers,

My wife has a friend whose husband was able to crew the last UH-1N out of New River some time back. She wants a simple plaque done with name, flight hours and a picture of a UH-1N huey. No good ones in the pattern depot or forum. Can pay for a pattern if need be. I was going to try and find a good picture but I am having a hard time choosing. Thanks for any help.

Will this one work?