PDA

View Full Version : A little something for the son of an old boss.

fwharris
05-10-2013, 01:47 AM
John has that bug again so we are going to make a trip up the river to see if we can drown a few of his new tied flies and cure some of his pain.

While we are up there we are going to stop by and see the son of an old boss and give him some eye candy. He owns a fly and guide shop so maybe we can get a few tips on the hot spots in the area and maybe open up a few leads..

The image was taken from his site. It is he and his two nephews at a high mountain lake this last winter.

badbert
05-10-2013, 04:24 AM
That thing sure is lit nicely. Great carve! Please share some details, how it is lit, pics of the lighting. Mine never light that even...

fwharris
05-10-2013, 09:11 AM
That thing sure is lit nicely. Great carve! Please share some details, how it is lit, pics of the lighting. Mine never light that even...

Bert,

Actually it is just a shop light behind it right now. I did not have time to do the box yet since our trip was short planned. What I do use though is LED lights for my boxes now. Lots of light with very little heat.

rcdages
05-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Very very nice.

t147
05-10-2013, 10:33 AM
VERY NICE!!!! I'm going to need some pointers. Great-granddaughters need something special.

Enjoy your trip and leave a few for seed.

Geomoo1
05-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Very nice. I am sure he will be impressed and pleased with the litho.

eelamb
05-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Nice work on the litho Floyd.
going to show John how to fly fish, in CO. LOL