PDA

View Full Version : Sears

Taz
02-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Well folks returned machine just now found out that mine was the third machine returned to sears this month seems we have some USA psrts mixed in with out of country parts that don't work well together My hope is that the next build will be MADE IN THE USA.
Thank You all again
Taz

FdxGuy
02-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey, which Sears store did you return them to?

The Bard
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM
and the sharks begin to circle.

question:

Did you HAVE to make a second post instead of just adding to this one?

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1740

seems an extra cry for attention there.

but of course, I'm an idiot.

FdxGuy
02-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Nope - I'm jsut an idiot.
What did I do wrong?

Ed
02-09-2007, 02:52 PM
In regards to the other posting of a Sears Sales Associate - sounds like he did have an agenda, but when I asked the Salespeople at Sears in Willow Grove, PA, Deptford, NJ, and Wilmington, DE - they all complained about Sears lack of preparation and training on this machine for them. The guy in Wilmington asked me to keep him informed about my machine - so he may be the only Sears person who knows anything! :-)

IM2HAPPI
02-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Bard was refering to Taz, not you

The Bard
02-09-2007, 03:56 PM
actually, we PMed and cleared that up.... we could have had a great "online" arguement and now its ruined *sulks*

SpiffyDog
02-09-2007, 06:39 PM
I hate it when people PM. I feel so left out. :cry:

mdedon
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't want to alter this thread but I got mine about 8 days ago. Super Sears staff, asked me to keep them informed with the tool's operation and bring in some samples. It seemed like they really wanted to know about customer impressions on a $2k tool they were selling. No problems with tool or software yet, but I'm in that learning curve. AND I'm beginning to think the expense of this tool is really the "scrap" lumber you chew up testing your designs.

The Bard
02-09-2007, 11:43 PM
remember, use both sides and if doing the same design, use the same piece over and over again.

So far we've have several Sears employees contact us on their off time to learn more about it. Just because it's an evil big money corporation doesn't mean ALL of the people are punks...

just most.

bigdaddy1952
02-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I just got off the phone with Sears and they are going to credit my
credit card $200.00. :D :o :D I ordered the Compu-Carve in
November and they charged my card in November but I didn't
receive the machine until the 29th of December. At that time they
had their after Christmas sale going. I was a little upset but I was
going to let it slide until I saw something in the forum about Sears
having a price protection policy. I gave them a call and now I am
:D :D

FdxGuy
02-10-2007, 02:09 PM
actually, we PMed and cleared that up.... we could have had a great "online" arguement and now its ruined *sulks*

We could still have a online argument for the sheer entertainment value.... dweeb

The Bard
02-10-2007, 04:41 PM
*smacks Bill 8 upside the virtual head*

Spin the wheel raggity man!