PDA

View Full Version : Cedar chest

roughcut
04-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Well I finally finished the cedar chest I was making for my great grand daughter when my table saw attacked me .If you have a strong stomic and want to see what
a dado blade can do you can visit

http://billsroughcut.com (http://billsroughcut.com) click on saw accident

lawrence
04-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Wow Bill, that cedar cabinet looks great.

As I mentioned when you reported your accident, I hope you continue to heal quickly as that accident looked TERRIBLE... I'm really sorry and am happy you were
able to continue/complete your project.
(warning to those that click... the pics are as horrible looking as any I've seen of table saw accidents)

Again, beautiful job on the chest though
Lawrence

SharonB
04-26-2013, 10:28 PM
That is really, really nice. That is one very luck young lady.

lynnfrwd
04-27-2013, 12:32 AM
OMG! Thought I had a strong stomach. So, so sorry about your accident.

That little girl got a great box and a story to go with it.

Heal quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dehrlich
04-27-2013, 06:43 AM
Very nice chest! Sorry about your accident, looks like you are lucky to have only lost part of one finger. I would be devistated if that happened to me because I am a musician. I would have to sell all the guitars, piano etc... would still sing but anyway. Good luck to you on your recovery and please be careful in the future!

TerryT
04-27-2013, 06:47 AM
That is a very nice chest. Interesting construction. Thanks

Smoken D
04-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Great Chest and such a reminder to ALWAYS BE AWARE AND CAREFUL!

Bigtyme
04-27-2013, 08:45 AM
The chest came out great, but so sorry about your accident. I hope you heal quickly and as fully as possible..

henry1
04-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Man that nice chest but the cut WOW hope you heal well and that take a long time to heal

Proctorw
04-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Great Cedar Chest, Horrible accident. I will pray for a quick recovery. When I see pictures like that, it makes me think about forking over $3000 for a Sawstop Table Saw, the one that stops when you hit the blade with your fingers. Maybe if I sell enough product I will upgrade to one of those saws....

roughcut
04-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Thank you all for your comments. And I hope every one will stay ever alert when using any power tools or any tools for that matter even a carving knife can injure . And thanks again for your prayers....