PDA

View Full Version : No Enter key in IE 10

SteveNelson46
04-19-2013, 06:23 PM
For those of you who are running Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 and are having problems with the Enter (Return) key not responding when replying to posts, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Compatibility View Settings" and put a checkmark in "Display all websites in Compatibility View". Alternately, you can just click on "Compatibility Mode" for just this website. This will work great until either Microsoft fixes IE 10 or the affected websites update their code.

henry1
04-19-2013, 06:53 PM
For those of you who are running Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 and are having problems with the Enter (Return) key not responding when replying to posts, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Compatibility View Settings" and put a checkmark in "Display all websites in Compatibility View". Alternately, you can just click on "Compatibility Mode" for just this website. This will work great until either Microsoft fixes IE 10 or the affected websites update their code.
Thank you was trouble not only this site and some other's also thx and I am running window 7 and don't no if its windows 9 or 10 I have how can I find out