PDA

View Full Version : CarveWrights in Florida ???

BobHill
02-08-2007, 02:04 PM
With what appears to be a successful Ohio site for CarveWright people, why not have one for Florida and particularly (of interest to me) those in and around the Tampa Bay area (Lutz, Land O Lakes, etc.) and perhaps interest in a restaurant cupa, etc. in a convenient area.

Bob Hill
Tampa Bay area, Florida

Wood Butcher
02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Count me in Bob, I still owe you lunch.
There is a Sonny’s at I-75 and SR60.
I’ve been busier than a mosquito in a nudist colony
or I would have been up to see you earlier.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Jon Jantz
02-08-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm basically a Florida Carvewright owner... But I'm a long ways from y'all. I'm north of Pensacola, FL way up in the panhandle...

We actually live right across the line in Atmore, AL... but my shop where the Carvewright resides is in Florida.. I was born in P'cola and have spent most of my life as a Floridian, just displaced by about a half a mile at the present...

Wouldn't be able to join ya on a regular basis... but will look y'all up the next time we're down that direction.

bob.and.dot
02-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Count me in as well

Grumpz
02-08-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm don't have a machine yet, but want to order one soon. I'm in Palm Harbor, about 25 miles west of Tampa. Would really like to meet with FL owners when I get a machine..Grumpz

Nick Chisel
02-09-2007, 07:44 AM
I have SEARS promising my unit next week???

Located in Punta Gorda [ground Zero for Hurricane Charlie].

Great forum! Later :D

BobHill
02-10-2007, 10:01 AM
Let's keep the list building and perhaps we can come up with something that'll work for all of us ... even you Jon. Alabama is just a suburban section of Florida anyway, isn't it? :roll:

For that matter, Florida is pretty much the second home for almost everyone North of the snow line and that goes for pretty much all of Canada :P

Bob

Greybeard
02-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Bob, you may think that this is stretching it a bit, but somewhere in Florida is a city(/town/village ?) called Brooker.
Having visited my web site you'll see the connection.
Does that give me any sort of honorary status ?
Regards
John

BobHill
02-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Absolutely, John. But then besides "Old Glory", the two most frequently flown national flags in Florida are those from Canada and the UK <g>. Why just be an honorary member? 8)

Bob

Bill Kearns
02-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi Bob,

Finally starting to use the home computer for CW subjects. Let me know when and where we might have a CW FL meeting and if I'm not working I'll be there.

Enjoyed talking to you last week, looking forward to hopefully getting something started.

Bill :D