PDA

View Full Version : Really need a fix for this cutout issue

DickB
04-15-2013, 01:26 PM
This has been posted and documented before, but that was some weeks ago and I haven't seen any response regarding the issue and possible fix. bergerud made some test cuts to illustrate the problem, but these are production pieces of mine that are not coming out very well for my project. The parts are arches with a rabbet on the inside arch. Same wood, same bit, same project. The rabbet vector cut is nice and smooth, .25" deep. The cutout was done with max .25" per pass, and you can see the jagged edge. It is easier to see in the picture of the outside cutout. I don't think it is a mechanical issue such as bit chatter, because all three cut passes appear to be lining up. It looks like the software is stepping the cut. And you can see the head jerk while the cutout is being done, instead of a smooth motion.

It sure would be nice to get some kind of feedback on this.

61635 61636

henry1
04-15-2013, 01:36 PM
I did see this before , your right since the new update I have getting this all the time I thought it was normal , on every cut I get this I did not think anything of it ,, would be nice if it could be fixed

lynnfrwd
04-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Fix in next revision to come out soon.

DickB
04-15-2013, 03:53 PM
Fix in next revision to come out soon.Thanks Connie!