PDA

View Full Version : Need religious patterns please

dehrlich
03-29-2013, 07:50 PM
I am trying to design a bible box for a customer and need some patterns. Want to see if anyone has them they can share before I try to make myself. I need the dove, the holy spirit flame, and a rosary... i'm guessing it's the actual rosary bead thing they want? Sorry, i'm not Catholic so I don't know about some of this stuff. Anyway, I would prefer raster patterns but vector would work. If you have something you would share I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

badbert
03-29-2013, 09:11 PM
http://forum.carvewright.com/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2046

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?17362-Religious-amp-Inspirational

dehrlich
03-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Yes I looked through those threads and didn't find what I needed unfortunately.

henry1
03-30-2013, 07:18 AM
I am trying to design a bible box for a customer and need some patterns. Want to see if anyone has them they can share before I try to make myself. I need the dove, the holy spirit flame, and a rosary... i'm guessing it's the actual rosary bead thing they want? Sorry, i'm not Catholic so I don't know about some of this stuff. Anyway, I would prefer raster patterns but vector would work. If you have something you would share I would appreciate it. Thanks!!
Ill this help

henry1
03-30-2013, 11:24 AM
guest you didn't need it so I am taking it of sorry

gregsolano
03-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Here is a cross and flame, if it will help.

cestout
03-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Did you look in the pattern depot. I am Catholic (PM me and I will answer any questions you have) and I have several Catholic and non-denominational item there, including a couple crucifixes, and a very nice Mary (Blessed Mother). Also I might suggest wheat stalks and grape vines that I have see there (a Catholic thing you may or may not understand, but trust me on this). Don't forget your can try the patterns without buying them, show the computer image to the customer, then buy if you need the pattern.

myshop1044
03-31-2013, 04:20 PM
The cross and flame is "Methodist" I have used it many times on coasters,
I have been invited to a craft show at the Methodist church grounds because of my coasters.
Just my 2 cents.

Perry B.

bjbethke
03-31-2013, 08:30 PM

I have several Pentecost images, It is hard to remove the background on them. BJB, Will this one work?