PDA

View Full Version : Just some of the latest ones.

TerryT
03-17-2013, 05:01 PM
One customer ordered 4 cribbage boards (all different) from our website. He wanted them for gifts for his groomsmen at his wedding. We made and shipped them. After getting them he called back and asked if I could make one more with the harley skull on it. I found the logo on the internet and made the pattern. It turned out nice, I think. The other round board is one of our Marines boards through our "Unique Gifts" website. Lastly, a four foot live edge pine board with a western wildlife scene. This is for the enterance to our booth at craft shows. I used patterns from Vector Clip for this one.

henry1
03-17-2013, 05:10 PM
wow that is nice , how you get them so chinney what you use

badbert
03-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Very nice Terry! Your finishes always look fantastic!

rossclark
03-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Wow Great work . The western scene is awsume

Digitalwoodshop
03-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Very Nice work !!!!

SharonB
03-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Terry ... great cribbage boards but I really like the way you put the different VC3D patterns together for your pine plaque. Looks like it must be 4 feet long.

aokweld101
03-18-2013, 12:01 AM
hey, they look awesome I really like the way you did the painting and the highlights!!....GOOD job..... BUDDY.. lol
!

easybuilt
03-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Beautiful designs and finish Terry!

TerryT
03-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Thanks,

Terry ... great cribbage boards but I really like the way you put the different VC3D patterns together for your pine plaque. Looks like it must be 4 feet long.

Sharon, I was inspired by a really fantastic piece that I saw here a while back. I think it was YOURS!! LOL

Besides our own patterns, we are an affiliate of Vector Clip. There is a link on our website to theirs. We are also starting our own Affiliate Program. Anyone wanting to earn a little extra money can promote our patterns on their site and earn a commision for any sales. All referrals are tracked automatically and full data is available anytime in the affiliates account.

TerryT
03-18-2013, 07:54 AM
hey, they look awesome I really like the way you did the painting and the highlights!!....GOOD job..... BUDDY.. lol
!

Thanks aokweld101
I can't take credit for the painting. My wife, Kathy does all of the hand painting for our products. She does a great job. I think the "highlights" you mention are just light reflections.

My ability to paint is limited to a bucket and a barn brush. LOL

lawrence
03-18-2013, 08:10 AM
Those are EXCELLENT examples of high-quality professional work off the carvewright... well done indeed

(and great photos too)

Lawrence

mtylerfl
03-18-2013, 09:01 AM
WOW! Fantastic work, as is your norm! Beatiful.

Bigtyme
03-18-2013, 10:09 AM
They are all great projects, Terry. Your wife does a super job of painting, but the carves are just as nice. You both make a great team......

TerryT
03-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks Michael, John, Bert, Tom and Lawrence. Compliments from folks as creative and accomplished as you, are flattering indeed!

TerryT
03-18-2013, 02:20 PM
wow that is nice , how you get them so chinney what you use

Hi Henry,
I usually use lacquer on most of our projects, unless they are designed to go outside then usually spar varnish.

Rob Mulgrew
03-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Thats my business plan too. I do the carving and finishing and my wife does the painting. Works out well. I really love the wildlife scene. I could see that piece made into a fireplace mantel and being able to charge triple of what you could for just a sign. I definately want to put together a wildlife scene myself now, it came out great.
Rob

Thanks aokweld101
I can't take credit for the painting. My wife, Kathy does all of the hand painting for our products. She does a great job. I think the "highlights" you mention are just light reflections.

My ability to paint is limited to a bucket and a barn brush. LOL