PDA

View Full Version : CNC Model CLUB

eelamb
03-01-2013, 10:08 PM
I have added two new patterns to the site.
One was done a while back Bob Marley, the other is of Balin Hobbit, I made tonight.

badbert
03-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Very Nice!! Man how many hours did you put in Balin?

eelamb
03-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Bert more time than I care to mention. It is one of those, finished, not finished, finished, not finished, type of things. you always see something else to improve on.
I think it has 3 to 4 hours.

jpaluck
03-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Great looking Eddie

Yep those are not quick

eelamb
03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks Bert and John. I am uploading the files again, this time, they will have the STL file included. Bob will be 9m, and Balin will be 67m

easybuilt
03-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Very Nice Patterns Eddie. Awesome details.

jmoriearty
03-03-2013, 03:22 AM
I find myself in awe of your work! Breath Taking!

rcdages
03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Great job on thr patterns.

b.sumner47
03-03-2013, 10:20 AM
Very intensive ! Thank for sharing,Eddie.

Capt Barry

eelamb
03-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Thanks everyone, the STL and the ptn is on http://www.cncmodelclub.com now.
jmoriearty, if you have not been to my site at link below, there are over a hundred shared patterns and about the same number of patterns for sale.

jpaluck
03-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Got a request from a buddy for a bullet hole. Kinda fun to make. Here is the link to the model http://www.cncmodelclub.com/free-cnc-pattern-tutorials-resources/bullet-hole/

eelamb
03-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice one John.

easybuilt
03-07-2013, 11:58 PM
very nice john, I have a man cave to put it on. Thanks!

seathis
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Got a request from a buddy for a bullet hole. Kinda fun to make. Here is the link to the model http://www.cncmodelclub.com/free-cnc-pattern-tutorials-resources/bullet-hole/

Nice bullethole, John, but what is really amazing is your skill with Moi!

Capt Bruce
03-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Gentlemen,

This is off the subject of the bullet hole (very clever carving model!) but concerns the CNC Model Club so maybe this is where I can post this and reach the right person.

My message sent to CNC Model Club site today via the Contact Us link

"Gentlemen,May I please again request your assistance.

Some time ago I registered with the CNC Model Club website and gained access shortly after that.

When I next returned my password as I had recorded it did not work. I used the function to retrieve it but did not receive an e-mail in return with a new password. I have done that several times over the last few weekends still attempting to login and see what is new and to further study the software lessons and discussion.

I am sorry to report I have still received no replies to the automated system inputs for password retrieval, nor was my contact like this one last week answered. There has been nothing filtered by my e-mail as SPAM or junk mail. Can someone with CNC Model Club please give me the courtesy of an answer or an acknowledgment that perhaps I am for some reason not allowed to be a member.

Thank you for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,
Bruce Kinney
Snellville, GA

I hope that posting here might bring this to the attention of the proper party. Sorry if this hijacked your thread Gents.

jpaluck
03-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Hi Bruce,

Weird never got an e-mail...have to check whats going on with the e-mails. Did you use the contact us for? Anyways just go ahead and re-register and it will be approved. I looked in the user's database an did not see your name. WRhat user name did you register with?

I am assuming you filled out the questions on the registration for machine etc? When people don't fill out the questions I just deny due to high levels of spam.

Capt Bruce
03-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the quick response John,

Yes I did the full registration with machine, software and all the contact data. Best of my knowledge I used same user name as here Capt Bruce. When I had tried several times to get the lost password system to respond I did try registering again with a new User Name but it responded my e-mail address was already registered, leaving me blocked once again. I'll try a fresh registration but my e-mail ohneplo at att dot net is the only one I use. Perhaps PM me when I should try again or use that e-mail encoded (to avoid spam) above. Thanks again for your quick response and advice.

jpaluck
03-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Sent you a PM

Alan Malmstrom
03-09-2013, 05:57 PM
That's a cool looking Bullet hole John.

Capt Bruce
03-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Just a quick THANKS to John and Eddie for your kind assistance. Great site and I'm learning a lot there.

atldal
03-12-2013, 10:45 AM
This looks like a great site. I've tried signing up twice now and have never gotten an email with a password. Any idea on what I might be doing wrong?

rcdages
03-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Like the bullet hole ptn John.

Great job as always.

eelamb
03-12-2013, 01:05 PM
atidal, I am looking into it. I get am email with every sign up and have not gotten any with your request.

CW-HAL9000
03-12-2013, 01:27 PM
I also tried to sign up and got no response.

atldal
03-12-2013, 03:16 PM
atidal, I am looking into it. I get am email with every sign up and have not gotten any with your request.

Thanks for looking into this.

jpaluck
05-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Since Floyd has messed my hip up with all the trout fishing he has been forcing on me - got tendonitis - had some time to model and start watching some of the videos with Aspire while waiting on hip to feel better. I actually used Moi but it could be done in Aspire or Designer with 3d tools - just 2 rail sweeps. Here is the link to the model with several file types http://www.cncmodelclub.com/free-cnc-pattern-tutorials-resources/scroll-cnc-model/

fwharris
05-17-2013, 12:18 AM
Since Floyd has messed my hip up with all the trout fishing he has been forcing on me - got tendonitis - had some time to model and start watching some of the videos with Aspire while waiting on hip to feel better. I actually used Moi but it could be done in Aspire or Designer with 3d tools - just 2 rail sweeps. Here is the link to the model with several file types http://www.cncmodelclub.com/free-cnc-pattern-tutorials-resources/scroll-cnc-model/

Dang kids can't keep up!! :p

Nice use of your down time John!

eelamb
05-17-2013, 06:24 AM
I hear you Floyd. Oh John nice work.

jpaluck
05-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Floyd - my hip your fault..lol. Thank God it is run off or it would be real BAD. Thanks Eddie. If anyone is interested here is the link to the video I followed. I followed along and did it in Moi but those that have the 3d tools it would work there also http://www.vectric.com/support/training-material/bonus/advanced-modeling-mach.html

seathis
05-17-2013, 10:20 PM
Ha, you guys. Nice John.