PDA

View Full Version : designer soft ware

aokweld101
02-27-2013, 08:19 PM
ok floyd now ya done it, you opened another can of worms, I seen the control point colors on 53 now I do'nt understand the spiral thingy.. Is that for useing a cut path for a circle with a bigger bit for a carve region rasper cuts or patterns and if so I don't understand how to make it do that...

bergerud
02-27-2013, 08:43 PM
The spiral thingy as well as the sine thingy no longer exit. They have been phased out. They should also be removed from the manual!!

fwharris
02-27-2013, 08:48 PM
ok floyd now ya done it, you opened another can of worms, I seen the control point colors on 53 now I do'nt understand the spiral thingy.. Is that for useing a cut path for a circle with a bigger bit for a carve region rasper cuts or patterns and if so I don't understand how to make it do that...

Who me??? :?

bergerud
02-27-2013, 09:00 PM
It was MT I think.

fwharris
02-27-2013, 09:03 PM
It was MT I think.

Thanks Dan

aokweld101
02-28-2013, 08:27 AM
well I do thank you gentlemen for the help and it probably was good that they phased it out there is'nt telling how long it would take for me to understand that and how much patience ya'll had........lmao

mtylerfl
03-02-2013, 12:29 PM
The Sine and the Spiral drawing tools were discontinued (and removed) from the Designer software last year. Unfortunately, those tool descriptions still appear on page 54 of the Software Owner's Manual, so it could be a point of confusion for the reader. I'll ask if there is an upcoming update for the manual in the works - I believe there may be some other things that need updating, along with a few minor typo corrections, etc. as well.