PDA

View Full Version : Cribbage Board

Elmo Sr
02-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Not sure where to post but it says test so i am testing.

I want a pattern for a cribbage board,,,medium size, and i cant find one. I am very new here and a recent purchaser of the machine, so i am really new. if someone would point me in the right direction i will sing at your wedding.

thanks,

Elmo Sr

lynnfrwd
02-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Already married, but thanks.

Terry Thompson has some great ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elmo Sr
02-23-2013, 09:44 AM
ok,lynnfrwd, more help,,how do i find him, please

Dale
02-23-2013, 09:59 AM
You can find him at Woodwisdom.com

Smoken D
02-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the world of Carvewright, the forum, and this carving machine. I'm at wife's puter, but will check mine later to see if any patterns.

JoeinWestMich
02-23-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm a newbie too. I purchased a couple of different cribbage board patterns from Terry T. at woodwisdom.com. Great patterns. And you can delete the 3d wood carvings and replace with your own so you have a foundation by purchasing just one of his patterns. This will give you a good start as you learn to design your own boards.

Elmo Sr
02-23-2013, 11:43 AM
thank you very much, i appreciate the help, probably will have 10,000 more questions before the week is out, just have to find the correct place to put them. again thatnks for the assistance.

boy after i responded to dale and i reckon computer reloaded and there were a ton of replys---so a bunch of thanks

Dan-Woodman
02-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Elmo
Go to the top of this page to the search box and type in cribbage.
later Daniel

Dodadd1
02-23-2013, 12:22 PM
I've purchased a few cribagge boards from Terry + some patterns and was very satisfied with all.

Digitalwoodshop
02-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Elmo,

WELCOME !!! Find the Tips and Tricks page on the LHR site and read them. It will really help you get a handle on what the machine does and what it expects. Many errors we call Pilot Errors as you Crash a Project because you didn't follow the rules like the 7 inch rule of wood and Scaling.

Next... STAY AWAY from the eBay Pattern CD's.... For the most part they are just copied from HERE and RE SOLD for a PROFIT....

Next... Invest in the Cribbage Patterns, the money is WELL WORTH it....

Good LUCK,

AL

Capt Bruce
02-24-2013, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the Forum Elmo Sr and to the community of CarveWright users. You're going to have more fun here than you can imagine among the people who enjoy this craft.