PDA

View Full Version : Hunter's Cabin Birdhouse Missing Decal

reeniewhalen
02-21-2013, 02:51 PM
Has anyone else had the problem of missing Window frame on the side panels that make up the birdhouse?
The material am using is Aspen to the specified settings for the project, and the stock has perfect 90deg edges with no dings and it lays flat without any cupping, warping etc.
The only thing i can think of is what i noticed when viewed in the designer. The front/back had a depth of .375" and the sides are .300".
Here is whats happening below.

lynnfrwd
02-21-2013, 03:06 PM
The depth shouldn't matter. When I open the project, I can see the detail of the windows and logs are not flat. Did you make any changes to the file before uploading?

Reopen the origianl .mpc file and delete the front and back part. Rename & save but do not save over your existing .mpc.

Carve just the sides over, again.

reeniewhalen
02-21-2013, 04:34 PM
The depth shouldn't matter. When I open the project, I can see the detail of the windows and logs are not flat. Did you make any changes to the file before uploading?

Reopen the origianl .mpc file and delete the front and back part. Rename & save but do not save over your existing .mpc.

Carve just the sides over, again.

I just made a change to the size of the aperture on the front. OK will try tomorrow, Thank You.