PDA

View Full Version : Power Failure!

Dave 59714
02-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I see that i am not the first person to have a power issue. My machine ran great for two projects on the third it wouldnt power up . once when i lifted and lowered the viewing door it powered up for a few seconds ,now it wont do anything! have checked power source...it is fine. Any Answers?

dave

The Bard
02-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes, call me at 713-473-6545 and i'll walk ya through the diagnostics.

Dave 59714
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Well i must say that i am at a loss! I have tried to contact Carvewright literally about 20 times since yesterday ..........too no avail.I believe they are overwhelmed with calls i just hope they are not all service calls. I usually get a busy signal but have reached an automated call center several times only to hear the receptionists voicemail is full. I do believe they have a good product here that merely needs th bugs worked out .......its just that i dont believe they have enough "Bug Worker Outers" On hand to help the number of people in need. I will continue to waste the rest of this day before deciding on rather to sadly return this product to sears for service or a full refund. Its important to note that this decision will be simply a business decision as i purchased this machine to relieve some of my handcarving workload and if it cant do that then it is of no use to me.

pkunk
02-06-2007, 05:37 PM
I understand they're still having major problems with the phone co. and also the new phone setup they bought.

The Bard
02-06-2007, 09:07 PM
amen