PDA

View Full Version : Can you change anything in POM.

countrygirl
01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
I am curious if you can change anything in POM's? I am carving out The Decorative_Ornamental_Box and I'm trying to learn how to curve the ends. They curve so nicely with the POM but when I try to curve my own box I'm having no luck. Any suggestions would be so awesome!

bjbethke
01-31-2013, 11:57 PM
I am curious if you can change anything in POM's? I am carving out The Decorative_Ornamental_Box and I'm trying to learn how to curve the ends. They curve so nicely with the POM but when I try to curve my own box I'm having no luck. Any suggestions would be so awesome!

Not sure what you mean by "POM's". Is that part of life??? I think with the help of Jesus any thing is do-able. If you put an "R" in that word, it would mean you ask the best looking gal in your class for a date???

gregsolano
02-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Not sure what you mean by "POM's". Is that part of life??? I think with the help of Jesus any thing is do-able. If you put an "R" in that word, it would mean you ask the best looking gal in your class for a date???

POM is the "Project of the Month".

henry1
02-01-2013, 05:33 AM
That would be Connie right lol

chebytrk
02-01-2013, 06:33 AM
I believe she means making changes in Project Of the Month. The answer is no. Changes can not be made as all POMs are registered & sold "as is" & can only be changed by the proj. creator (MichaelT).

rickyz
02-01-2013, 12:52 PM
You can change things to some extent. like adding text. For example, the mantel clock is a good one. I only need the cw to carve the front face of the clock. I can use templates and make the other pieces easier with my tablesaw and router table. If you don't have these, then this won't apply. As far as changing the patterns or sizes, then no, you can't really change them....hope this makes sense.....

countrygirl
02-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Thank you very much for everyone's help, I appreciate it...:D

henry1
02-01-2013, 02:10 PM
You can add text or what ever else I have done it no problem