PDA

View Full Version : Just launched my second site

easybuilt
01-31-2013, 12:43 AM
I have launched my second web site Messages in Wood.com http://www.messagesinwood.com/ This new site has a shopping cart in it where my main site www.signsinwood,com (http://www.signsinwood,com) is all special order. It still has some issues to work out and pricing but we are making progress. It has been a lot of work doing this and carving signs too.

TerryT
01-31-2013, 05:34 AM
Looks good Tom!

RogerB
01-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Nice job looks good.

henry1
01-31-2013, 06:10 AM
That a nice one Tom congrat

myshop1044
01-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Tom you have a great webb site, I went thru every one and it is well done.
I gives me some good ideas on how to up garde my site.

Perry B.

chief2007
01-31-2013, 07:59 AM
Great Job Tom, Site looks great, easy to navigate.

jpaluck
01-31-2013, 08:51 AM
Nice looking Tom

dehrlich
01-31-2013, 08:53 AM
Tom did you build it yourself or did you have someone do it? My site is ok but could be a lot better, I just don't have the experience to do the more complicated stuff and make it awesome like yours. I did get someone that was supposed to do it for me, I found them on Ebay and was stupid enough to do it outside Ebay and they stiffed me for $100.

Digitalwoodshop
01-31-2013, 09:12 AM
That is another great site, I wish you well !!!! I get 90% of my business from my sites and the site name is the most important in my opinion. The more pictures with tags the better.

I did my sites through Yahoo Business and they are pretty basic but effective.... Just do a search for Accountability Tag and I pop up many times in the first few pages between the 2 sites.... Even in images....

A Excellent way to market signs...

Good Luck,

AL

easybuilt
01-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Thanks Terry T, Roger, henry1, Perry B, John, Chief, Darren and Al. Yes Al, the name is everything, when I found the search term, "signs in wood" it has moved me to the first page on Google most every time. I am hoping this new one will be the same as time goes on. The new site was developed by my friend and myself so it did not cost me anything but it is a lot of work. I manage the SEO on both sites myself. I have a program that tells me everything about the people that visit my site. It was given to my from my web master who made my first site. I get a number of visitors from TerryT site each month. Each month I update my site which improves search ability. I have learned that the photo's are so important with key words attached each one. I am going to link the two sites together today. A site takes monthly work and must be updated to help people the search engines' find you. Thanks again for all your comments.

rcdages
01-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Your second web site looks nice as well as your first web site does Tom.

The carving business seems to be serving you well.

Pleased that your doing well Tom.

Bigtyme
01-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Great site, Tom. I hope it serves you well. You do some great work!!

easybuilt
01-31-2013, 08:25 PM
Thanks Robert and John I am glad you like them. Yes I have been busy, I have hired a part-time high school kid to help out. Hopefully he can grow with me.

chebytrk
01-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Great Site Amigo! Beautiful stuff you've made.

wrbeverly
02-19-2013, 11:37 AM
I can't help but point out a typo. "Your looking for an elegant or maybe even funny way to get your message to someone!"
You're instead of your. Other than that, the website looks great!