PDA

View Full Version : Download Scan Problem

KarmaJon
02-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I can't download my scan information.

I've installed my probe, installed the software over the existing software which turned out to be an older version and I ok'd the installation of the newer release, ran the probe over a simple template, info is stored on the card, and that's where it ends.

On page 12 of the scanning instructions, one merely opens "the CarveWright Design software and access the scan data by selecting the Download Scan menu item on the File menu."

Well, the Download Scan option does not exist on ANY menu. When I check the Flash Manager option I can see the scan is there, but I can't do a danged thing with it!

What did I do wrong in a past life?!?! (Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question! I know what I did, and the current village witch doctor has performed a ritual that is supposed to absolve that tiny little indescretion...)

Old Salt
02-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Ck for software up date go to help ck for updates nothing to lose

KarmaJon
02-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Ck for software up date go to help ck for updates nothing to lose

I have the latest software. I also tried to log in and register my probe. The serial number is supposed to be on the software envelope, but it wasn't there.

The software that I recieved with the probe read "Carvewright Demo Software."

Danged. I was hoping for a quick fix!

KarmaJon
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Problem has been resolved. Just in case anybody else experiences the same....

Your "Download Scan" feature appears when you register your probe at www.carvewright.com. Your probe serial number SHOULD be printed on a sticker on your software CD envelope, or so I understand.

My probe software didn't come with a serial number, so I called CW and they called back with a number for me. I registered, and I now have the "Download Scan" option. Good Luck.