PDA

View Full Version : Pattern not licensed

dehrlich
01-26-2013, 08:59 AM
I purchased a pattern from the store, one that I had tried before I purchased it. Now that I have it legally, I'm ready to upload but it keeps telling me it's not licensed. I tried everything I can think of, I down loaded it again changing the file name, added the pattern twice with different names, deleted from project, closed program, reopened and added again, nothing works. What can I do?

TerryT
01-26-2013, 09:07 AM
Probably just forgot to register it. You should have received an email with a registration code. Just go to your "Licenses" and add that code.

dehrlich
01-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Yeah I got no email. Isn't the same as the serial number is it? Thats all that shows in my order history.

fwharris
01-26-2013, 10:20 AM
I got 2 patterns yesterday also and like you did not get a confirmation email with the serial numbers for the patterns. But on my order screen after the purchase was completed it had the link for down load and the serial numbers.

What I had to do was:

1. log into my web accountthrough the help tab in designer.
2. At the top left side of my account page is a box for: Enter Activation ID or Serial Number Here:
3. Copy and paste the serial numbers to activate the patterns..
4. Then in designer manage license, update license, it will now show the new patterns that need to be updated. check the boxes you need to activate..

Now for what you need to do:

Log into your store account on CarveWright. Once logged in go to your order history (you can do a search for exact date) and find your order for the patterns. It will show the serial numbers you need to activate your patterns....

Then do step 4 above..

dehrlich
01-26-2013, 10:28 AM
I figured it out. Thanks guys.