PDA

View Full Version : Angel pattern in the Pattern Depot

dehrlich
01-24-2013, 05:59 PM
I'm just wondering, there is a angel pattern in the Depot that is $50.00! Does anyone know why it's so much more than the others? I ask because a customer really loves it, but I really can't justify that much for a pattern, and it seems that really good angel patterns are in short supply. Comments?

eelamb
01-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Truthfully some of the pattern in the pattern depot are too low in price. Some of the patterns take anywhere from 8 to 20 hours to make. The higher the detail the longer it takes to create. It is an artistic endeavor, and we all know about starving artist. Ask yourself would you sell a beautiful clock you just carved for $5.00?

dehrlich
01-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Well I can understand that. Just wondering because there was such a difference in price from everything else. I can't even find a decent photo to make a pattern from. Why are angels so hard? Grrrr!

bjbethke
01-24-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm just wondering, there is a angel pattern in the Depot that is $50.00! Does anyone know why it's so much more than the others? I ask because a customer really loves it, but I really can't justify that much for a pattern, and it seems that really good angel patterns are in short supply. Comments?

I have one in my files, I work on Donations. It is kind of like that!