PDA

View Full Version : Free Adobe Software

Alan Malmstrom
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Their giving away the seven year old software for free

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/01/08/1648227/adobes-strange-software-giveaway-goof-or-clever-marketing?utm_source=rss1.0mainlinkanon&utm_medium=feed

kcc2012
04-05-2013, 12:54 AM
I just saw this and Im downloading it now. Thank you very much for posting this.

TerryT
04-05-2013, 08:45 AM
I saw that several months ago and gave it a try. Didn't work. I may have done something wrong but didn't give it a seconde try.

edzbaker
04-05-2013, 12:36 PM
I downloaded and installed the Photoshop CS2 and it runs without any problem on my WIN7 system. Thanks.

Deolman
04-05-2013, 05:27 PM
I needed a copy of Adobe Acrobat. Works fine on my PC.

want2b
04-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Thought I would try it and see what I could learn. Did the downloads as decribed on their site and the installation. My problem was I could not get passed the "Insert Disc 2" prompt.
The only way I could proceed was to 'Cancel' which left me with a partial install and NO desktop Icon. When I re-tried launching the first file I was shown there was one program installed but 2 others missing. I then tried to install them but was again asked for disk 2.
I then downloaded all again and also make CD's of all the fiiles naming them to match the download. Removed all the old and then did a new install from disc 1 and when asked for it inserted the CD with the download named 2. still had the same problem, could not get by the prompt for 'Insert Disc 2'.
Any words of wisdom or experience that might help me? Am runinng Windows Vista Home Pack Service Pack 2.

Thx, Rick H.

Alan Malmstrom
04-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Maybe if you install individual programs it will work. I did Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and they all work.

want2b
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Tried them one at a time and still get the 'Insert Disc 2" prompt. Thx for the idea. Guess I'm no worse off than before.
Rick H

peep
06-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Did not want to make a new thread so I posted my question here.

Does anyone know in iphoto can improve you photo's like photoshop does? I just looked at the price of Adobe photoshop and nearly fell off my chair. All I want to do is use it for increase the pixel size of photo's for improved carving.

fwharris
06-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Did not want to make a new thread so I posted my question here.

Does anyone know in iphoto can improve you photo's like photoshop does? I just looked at the price of Adobe photoshop and nearly fell off my chair. All I want to do is use it for increase the pixel size of photo's for improved carving.

You might try paint.net.. if is free and has similar features..

cestout
06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
But PaintNet stopped working on my computer and won't let me uninstall it so I can reinstall it.

Alan Malmstrom
06-12-2013, 07:03 PM
You may want to try GNU Image Manipulation Program.